Thursday, December 11, 2008

What are you a master of?

It is great to be a jack of all trades, a triple threat, a multi-talented individual. Whatever you want to call yourself, but are you a master of anything? Doesn't it feel great to be the " go to" person when someone needs some information that you have. I realized that I am running around in circles, trying to a superwoman. I must admit that I am a good at some things that I do, but I am not great. So my goal for 2009 is to become a Master of Information. I love to research, and I love helping other people. So I have to focus on what type of information I would like to provide that will be valuable to my readers. I have some general ideas, but I think a few brainstorming sessions will allow me to come up with some great information that will help others live a better life. So with that being said, what do you want to be a master of?

No comments: