Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Confidence Confirmed.

When you believe in yourself and your ability, others will follow. As you may know, I am embarking on a lifetime dream of becoming an established writer. No I don't need to be the next J.K. Rowling. I want to be the Nina Nicole Lewis, the person that I am right now. I want to share my thoughts emotions and passions with the world. But sometimes that is hard to do, because I fear that people won't receive me, or they choose someone else. Well if they do so be it. Nevertheless the show still must go on, if I don't write for other people I have to write for myself right? So I am doing this writing thing, trying to get clients and such. I did some free work for a particular client, and little did I know he has raved about my skills to his colleagues which in turn has hired me to do some more work. You see I was being my own worst critic, and this particular person thinks that I am amazing. And you know what I AM AMAZING! We are all unique in our own way, there are over 6.7 billion people in this world, of course someone is going to resonate with you. So when you are feeling down and out, remember that there is someone in this world that appreciates what you do. Have confidence in yourself, and you will see the doors open up in no time!

No comments: