Monday, December 8, 2008

Living Life

Wow! I didn't realize that it was over 2 weeks since my last post. I guess it is true what they say; life gets in the way. Well sometimes that may ring true. But I finally had time to venture away from the 9-5 job and do a trial week of what living the freelance life should be like. That is right, you guessed it folks, I am on a "staycation" I am staying close to home, and I am actually working on my freelance writing career. My " staycation" started yesterday, therefore I chose Sunday to do absolutely nothing! Well I worked on my website for a few hours, only because I wanted to, and then I called a few friends to play catch-up, because I know during the week that I am going to be super busy with my "Writing Stuff." Well I don't have too many writing assignments right now. I am just building my prospect list and conducting my research to see what fields can use my writing services the most, especially in this crazy economy!

Well until next time, take care of yourself and the ones you love!

No comments: