Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Place for Serenity

Hello all,

My name is Nina Lewis. And I am new to blogspot, I hope to meet new friends here. The goal of this blog is to be able to connect with like-minded individuals that want to create a positive change in their lives. Sometimes it feels like everyday worries can have you down. But I realized with a good support group of motivators , you will never feel lonely or incompetent. I hope to learn from you as well as you learn from me. I am still learning on how to use this blogging platform. So far it has been a great experience! In the upcoming weeks I plan to post topics about self-love, confidence, fitness, personal development and various topics on the self-help world. I hope you join me on my mission to show people that there is A better way.

Thank you for taking time to read my post. I look forward to connecting with you soon!

Nina Nicole Lewis

" Writing for Serenity"

No comments: